how to do a hanging indent on google docs
To create a hanging indent on Google Docs, follow these steps:
- Open the document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text you want to format with a hanging indent.
- Click on the “Format” menu at the top of the screen.
- Select “Align & indent” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Indentation options” from the submenu.
- In the “Special indent” section, select “Hanging” from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the size of the hanging indent using the “By” field. You can also adjust the left and right indents if needed.
- Click “Apply” to save your changes.
Your text should now be formatted with a hanging indent. If you need to adjust the indent further, repeat these steps and make any necessary changes.